Executive Level Resumes are strategically designed to meet the unique needs of Presidents, Vice Presidents and C-suite executives in today's expansive job market. The executive resume focuses on key strengths that position the job-seeker to meet a specific need and target specific jobs/employers.
The recruiter, interviewer and/or decision-maker should be able to tell, at a glance, exactly what job you're targeting and what need you will fill. Additionally, the executive resume should answer whether or not you can produce results, mitigate risk and ensure scalability.
"An unfocused resume is a time-waster and, at this level, can prove detrimental to your job search."
To achieve an effective executive resume, we give special attention to the most important aspects: focus, accomplishments, branding, uniqueness, keywords and overall appearance.
- FOCUS: The one-size-fits-all resume is especially ineffective at the executive level. Employers and recruiters expect your resume to be precisely tailored to the position for which you're applying;
- ACCOMPLISHMENTS: The executive resume must - with a future-oriented flavor - emphasize results, outcomes, and career-defining performance indicators;
- BRANDING: The branding expressed in your resume captures your career identity, authenticity, passion, essence and image;
- UNIQUENESS: Answers the employers question, "Why you over any other candidate?";
- KEYWORDS: Featuring cutting-edge industry buzzwords and jargons sprinkled liberally throughout your document;
- APPEARANCE: Sleek, distinctive, and clean, yet eye-catching, reader friendly, and upscale in appearance.