- This website is maintained by DILLARD & ASSOCIATES with a mailing address of 160 N. Riverview Drive, Suite 200, Anaheim Hills, CA 92808. By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the state of CA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this policy and any dispute of any sort that may arise between you and Dillard & Associates or its affiliates.
- On some pages of the website, you can order products or services, make requests, and register to receive information. We may collect information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) in order to communicate with you about our services, products, and programs and to provide customer service. We may occasionally communicate with you via the contact information you have provided (phone, email, social media) to inform you of new features, services, and products. However, your contact information will not be shared with any third parties without your permission.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of data, we have put in place specific physical, electronic, and management procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. However, DILLARD & ASSOCIATES reserves the right to use submitted content and the resulting work in instructional or promotional material, so long as DILLARD & ASSOCIATES does not attach the customer’s name to the work. Customers may, at any time, revoke this right to have their information or documents used in a fictionalized manner for instructional and/or promotional purposes by sending an email to DILLARD & ASSOCIATES specifically revoking this right.
- We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These companies have their own privacy policies. Consequently, we have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sites.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our site and policies at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- If you have any questions about these policies, please email us at email@example.com.